PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
May 03 2021
Please send me or Morgan info on your graduates from your churches. I also need the names of people you feel would be interested in receiving technical resources to be used in your churches.
Please see the attachments to this email for information on UMCOR SHOEBOXES! 2021!
Pleasant Hill UMC is looking to hire an administrative assistant. Contact Greg Hazelrig for more information.
ANNUAL CONFERENCE DATES :(ALL VIRTUAL)
- June 10 at 8:00 a.m. – Clergy Executive Session
- June 11 at 6:00 p.m. – Ordering of Ministry Service, Bishop Jonathan Holston, preaching
- June 12 at 10:00 a.m. – Laity Executive Session: by June 12 the following link will be active and take you into the Laity Executive Session Zoom webinar - http://tiny.cc/laysession.
- June 13 at 3:00 p.m. – Memorial Service, Bishop Bill McAlilly, preaching
- June 16 at 6:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 19 at 12:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 21 at 7:00 p.m. – Voting Orientation and Training webinar by GNTV*
- June 23-25 – 2020 and 2021 Sessions of The Mississippi Annual Conference (all virtual) – Bishop James E. Swanson Sr. will be preaching both opening and closing worship services.
- Mission Offering is for Mississippi Disaster Relief – checks may either be sent with monthly mission shares or mailed separately to P. O. Box 1603 Jackson, MS 39215-1603
- Ministerial Education Fund (MEF) offering – checks may either be sent with monthly mission shares or mailed separately to P. O. Box 1603 Jackson, MS 39215-1603
- Souvenir Journal Circuit Rider ads information and rates - This year, in addition to sharing digital versions via the conference website and social media, the digital version of The Circuit Rider Souvenir Journal will be eblasted to over 11,000 people in the Mississippi Conference and beyond. The deadline for ads requiring design and layout is Thursday, May 20 by 3:00 p.m. The deadline for print-ready ads is Thursday, June 3 by 3:00 p.m.
- Guidebook App - This year marks the fourth year we have used Guidebook as our event app to provide members of the annual conference with all of the reference materials related to this year's session.
More links and updates to these happenings will be shared as details are finalized. Again, we are looking forward to celebrating how your faith communities and ministries have made sure that “The Mission Continues" here in the Mississippi Conference.
*It is extremely important that ALL voting members of The 2021 Session of The Mississippi Annual Conference attend one of the GNTV Voting Orientation and Training webinars.