PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
April 19 2021
Please know that if you received a suspicious email from the DS this morning requesting gift cards, IT IS BOGUS and should be deleted!
Clergy, if someone in your congregation completed all their work regarding the recent lay servant school and I have mailed their certificate to you ,please present to them a soon as possible, we are getting calls regarding the whereabouts of their certificate!
We have someone who is in need of one copy of the UPPER ROOM and their church has distributed their supply, anyone willing to contact Sam Burton and give one of your copies?
- April 5-June 28-Each Monday night at 6! GRIEFSHARE at Sardis UMC-call Cheryl for more details-open to entire district
- April 18, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Confirmation Service at Sardis UMC
- April 22, 2021 Clergy ZOOM calls, invitations out last week
- MISSIONS IN MAY! call office for more details and see attached flyer
- May 6,2021. Pray Down @ High Noon
Gabbert Park behind library in Senatobia. Sandwiches provided by Penny’s Pantry. Theme: Pour out your Love, Life, Liberty. Come. Praise. Repent. Yield.
- May 16th@4:00 p.m. PRAYER FOR AMERICA AT BATESVILLE EXIT CROSS! CALL DISTRICT OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS….(MAY 23RD IS RAIN DATE)
- May 16th @4:00 p.m. Confirmation Service at Sardis UMC
- June 23-25-2021 Annual Conference
- June 29-Clergy Moving Day
- June 30-Audits from local churches due
- July 4-1st Sunday in New Pulpits
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis-POSTPONED!
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska-POSTPONED!