|Click to email|
PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
March 08 2021
Job opportunity at Wesley Meadows
CNA's OR Resident Assistants
7a-7p or 7p-7a
Full Time or Part Time -Days OR Nights
Wesley Meadows is growing!!!
Located in Hernando, Wesley Meadows is part of Methodist Senior Services, a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that provides comfortable, affordable housing and other services to meet the physical, social and spiritual needs of older adults. Wesley Meadows offers seniors various living options including assisted living, cottages, and in April will open its first Green House Home for Memory Care.
Wesley Meadows is looking for qualified candidates who have a passion for working with our Elders to fill full time and part time positions. We are actively seeking to hire CNA's or Resident Assistants with experience caring for the Elderly.
- Experience providing care for the Elderly preferred.
- CNA certification also preferred.
- Passion for working with Elders required!
Excellent compensation and full -time employees receive an exceptional benefits package including FREE medical insurance for employee, PTO, company-paid life insurance and 403-B retirement plan.
Our mission is to serve older adults in the Spirit of Christian love. Our vision is to make Mississippi the best place to grow old.
COME GROW WITH US AT WESLEY MEADOWS!
For consideration send resume to: karen.hill@mss-wesleymeadows.
DATES TO SAVE
- February 24, 2021-April 14 -6:00-7:30 p.m.(every Wednesday night) Confirmation Class (taught by Cheryl Denley) at Sardis UMC-
- February 28-March 8th-MILE 411-a 7 day journey of prayer and discovery…..Last night tonight with Winston Worrell's presentation.........
- April 5-June 28-Each Monday night at 6! GRIEFSHARE at Sardis UMC-call Cheryl for more details-open to entire district
- April 18, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Confirmation Service at Sardis UMC
- June 23-25-2021 Annual Conference
- June 29-Clergy Moving Day
- June 30-Audits from local churches due
- July 4-1st Sunday in New Pulpits
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska