|Click to email|
PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
January 05 2021
Welcome to 2021!
PLEASE SEE THIS OFFER FROM METHODIST HOSPITAL AND MAKE SURE YOUR FOLKS KNOW ABOUT THIS! THERE MIGHT BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MINISTRY IN THE TRANSPORTATION NEEDS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER?
On behalf of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare I would like to share an opportunity that might be coming available to your congregational members over the age of 70.
I use the words , MIGHT BE AVAILABLE, as there is no guarantee. There is a POSSIBILITY that Methodist Healthcare will be able to provide a COVID -19 vaccine to those over the age of 70 and who would be able to drive to a Methodist Hospital location in Memphis on a short notice.
If you have any one who meets this criteria and they are interested in receiving the vaccine I will need their name and phone number as soon as possible. We are compiling a list of individuals to have on standby should this opportunity arise.
If you have questions please feel free to call my cell phone.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- January 1, 2021-EZRA on conference web page for statistical reporting
- January 17, 2021-Desoto Cluster REUNION/REVAMP at Hernando UMC. UPDATAE: Desoto Cluster REUNION/REVAMP at Hernando UMC to be rescheduled at a later date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- January 28, 2021-first clergy zoom call of 2021!
- January 28, 2021-Statistical reports due!
- February 24, 2021-Confirmation Class (taught by Cheryl Denley) starts at Sardis UMC-please contact Cheryl or David if you have confirmation age kids that might be interested!
- March 6, 2021-Lay Servant School at Maples Memorial sponsored by the Desoto Cluster
- June 8-11-2021 Annual Conference
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska
Please let your folks know that the link for EZRA is on the Mississippi Annual Conference home page.
aka, "The Grinch"