|Click to email|
PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
November 16 2020
Cheryl will be on vacation November 18th through Thanksgiving week when office is closed, she will be available during this time through her cell phone and by email if needed.
- November 23-27, 2020-Thanksgiving Break for District Office
- November 29, 2020-Special Day Offering: United Methodist Student Day
- December 11, 12, 13-Night of Nativities at Independence UMC….If you are looking for something to put the true Christmas spirit in your heart, travel out to Independence United Methodist Church on one of the following nights; December 11, 12, or 13, for NIGHT OF NATIVITIES! The event will run each evening from 7:00 until 8:30 and is absolutely FREE! The faithful congregants have chosen this effort to share the true meaning of this holiday season with their community. Their multi-purpose building will house an array of nativity scenes collected by church members for many years. There will be displays from Hawaii, Alaska and Mexico, just to name a few. Artwork by local artist, Cristen Barnard(Senatobia District Lay Leader, depicting the Holy Family will also be on display. The church members invite everyone to come out to 198 Sycamore Road to share in the joy of the Christmas season by viewing the birthplace of the Christ Child. The Red Barn Café will be open on Friday and Saturday evenings, if you want to complete your holiday outing with a great meal. If you need more information, call 662.292.2459.
- December 13, 2020-Special Day Offering: The Methodist Children’s Home
- December 21-January 4, 2021-Christmas Holidays
- February 24, 2021-Confirmation Class (taught by Cheryl Denley) starts at Sardis UMC-please contact Cheryl or David if you have confirmation age kids that might be interested!
- June 8-11-2021 Annual Conference
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska