PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
November 02 2020
* *CLERGY ZOOM calls this Thursday, I will be sending the link later this afternoon, special guest Rev. Trey Harper!
**Matthew 25 Ministries is in need of gallon zip locs, if you can help, let Greg Hazelrig know!
**Attention friends of Wesley Meadows!
For 9 months now, our family has been on very restrictive access
due to COVID. This looks to continue through Christmas.
Since they cannot get out to enjoy Christmas this year,
we want to bring some joy to them.
However, we need your help!
We are asking for donations of large outside Christmas decorations that light up, blow up or do both. We will need at least 50 of these, along with extra-long outdoor extension cords. We will place these at locations on our campus where the elders can all look out their windows and enjoy them. Can you donate one or more?
Give Jamie a call at 662-429-2070 for drop-off information. Together we can make this Christmas one to remember for our family here!(see attachment)
- November 11-SUNDAY SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT! At Independence UMC-Advent Study Kickoff with COVID safe pizza party!
- November 23-27, 2020-Thanksgiving Break for District Office
- November 29, 2020-Special Day Offering: United Methodist Student Day
- December 11, 12, 13-Night of Nativities at Independence UMC….If you are looking for something to put the true Christmas spirit in your heart, travel out to Independence United Methodist Church on one of the following nights; December 11, 12, or 13, for NIGHT OF NATIVITIES! The event will run each evening from 7:00 until 8:30 and is absolutely FREE! The faithful congregants have chosen this effort to share the true meaning of this holiday season with their community. Their multi-purpose building will house an array of nativity scenes collected by church members for many years. There will be displays from Hawaii, Alaska and Mexico, just to name a few. Artwork by local artist, Cristen Barnard(Senatobia District Lay Leader, depicting the Holy Family will also be on display. The church members invite everyone to come out to 198 Sycamore Road to share in the joy of the Christmas season by viewing the birthplace of the Christ Child. The Red Barn Café will be open on Friday and Saturday evenings, if you want to complete your holiday outing with a great meal. If you need more information, call 662.292.2459.
- December 13, 2020-Special Day Offering: The Methodist Children’s Home
- December 21-January 4, 2021-Christmas Holidays
- June 8-11-2021 Annual Conference
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska