PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
October 05 2020
- October 18, 2020 Methodist LeBonheur Sunday at Independence UMC-Jennifer Garrott Special Guest!
- November 23-27, 2020-Thanksgiving Break
- November 29, 2020-Special Day Offering: United Methodist Student Day
- December 13, 2020-Special Day Offering: The Methodist Children’s Home
- December 21-January 4, 2021-Christmas Holidays
- June 8-11-2021 Annual Conference
- August 29-September 7, 2021-General Conference in Minneapolis
- October 8-10, 2021-Special called session of annual conference
- November 10-12, 2021 SEJ at Lake Junaluska
Camp Lake Stephens has several fall retreats upcoming, go to their web page for more information!
Maples Memorial UMC has compiled a collection of devotionals for the advent season. We hope to have this on our web page and it can be found on the Maples page, if you would like more information, contact the church 662-895-2279
Clergy, if you have not donated to the CLERGY BENEVOLENCY FUND in 2020, please try to do so before the end of the year..
Clergy.......Here is a link to the opportunity that was discussed on the clergy zoom call last Thursday....https://
CLERGY: have you completed the ethics training and have you checked with me to be sure I have a copy of your certificate?
Local church fund balance reports are well past due! If you are not sure if I have a copy in my files of your church's audit, call me!
Its almost time to be thinking about the audit for 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!