|Click to email|
PO Box 220
Senatobia, MS 38668
551 N Robinson ST
Senatobia, MS 38668-2118
View hours ↓
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
MLH Visitors Policy
September 18 2020
The main changes/updates to our visitor policy are as follows:
- Adult inpatients and emergency department patients may have one designated visitor.
- Pediatric inpatients, including NICU patients, may have two designated visitors.
- One parent or legal guardian may accompany pediatric patients in the ED.
- The designated visitor(s) may arrive and depart once per day. (If that person leaves the hospital, the designated person cannot return until the next day.)
- For surgery patients, adult patients may have one visitor and pediatric patients may have two.
- The visitor(s) may stay in the waiting area until the patient is either discharged or admitted and may see the patient post-operatively.
- In MLH clinics or other outpatient areas, adult patients should come by themselves, if possible. One parent or guardian may accompany pediatric patients.
- Confirmed COVID-positive patients and symptomatic patients with a pending COVID test may not have visitors at this time. As always, there are compassion exceptions.
- Visitors must follow all required precautions to protect patients and staff – including wearing masks while in the hospital.
- No Visitors will be allowed into the hospital after 8 pm.
This is only for Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, other hospitals and systems may have different visitation policies.
Rev. Dr. Joseph Ranager, DMin, BCC
Spiritual Care Manager
Supervisor, PRN Chaplain Pool
MLH System Ethics Coordinator and Co-Chair of MLH System Ethics Committee